Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Sea Glass Web Site---Its getting closer...!

I am finally coming down the home stretch on the new website. There has been so much else going on. I had wedding jewelry to finish up for two bridal parties and then got a rush order for a bridal party of NINE (!!how do you let that go till the last minute?!!). NO PROBLEM! Everything is delivered and everyone is happy so the world goes on and I am back finishing the website. I hope to be done by the end of the week. If you want a sneak peek- here it is --if a link doesn't work, it will soon!
Sea Glass Jewelry
Spirit of the Sea

Stop by if you get a chance and let me know what you think. I still have a lot of photoing to do in addition to writing the pages but the basics are finished and the site is functional.
Well-back to work--have a great day!